Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Are you KIDDING ME??

OK, so I call Child Support Enforcement Services this morning to try and get the low-down on what the hell is going on with the child support payments. Assface has his pay garnished, and for a while there he was making his monthly obligation. Then suddenly last November the payments decreased in amount, to the point where he is not meeting his monthly obligation.

So I pick up the phone and ask what's going on.

I ask if they have been calculating the interest on the outstanding arrears (there is interest on arrears per CO law, the state in which the order was written.)

I am told that a) the state of MA is not equipped to calculate the fees and interest of orders from other states, and b) they do not impose MA fees and penalties on orders from other states.

So basically, he gets to do whatever the fuck he wants, and I just have to deal.

As fucking usual.

He SUCKS.

By my calculations, he owed me over $2000 in arrears. But that was including the CO interest. According to the state of MA, he has whittled his arrears down to $600. Even though he hasn't even been meeting his monthly obligation.

This is BULLSHIT, he SUCKS, and I am really wishing right now that he would just GO THE FUCK AWAY. I don't want another fucking red cent, just GO THE FUCK AWAY.

I think I might hate him. And I hate that I feel that way.

No comments: